Everything went well this morning, No sign of cancer in the colon, thank the good Lord. He also told us the two aneurysms were not very big but when we go back to his office on Aug 30th we could decide if we wanted to go ahead and put stents in or wait until it grows more. I vote for having it done before they get big.
He still has to have the prostrate checked out. The doc. could feel they were enlarged some.So we have to find a good doc and have that checked out.
Thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts.
Have a blessed afternoon Everyone.