Seems as if I have been tagged by Stephen Baird over at Nikon Sniper. He does outstanding photography from all over the place on a lot of different subjects. Check out his blog sometimes. My answers won't be as long or as interesting as his is because I stay at home and very seldom get out and about like I used to do. Never like he does or has LOL.
Plus I may have missed some of them but who's counting.
8 TV shows I watch on occasions
2. That's about it as I very seldom watch TV.
By accessing the world-wide (it's everywhere now) internet I have often enjoyed:
1. Reading blogs
2. Checking out different bird sites
3. Looking at different flowers
4. Looking at nature sites, waterfalls and such
5. Reading different news from different parts of the world
6. Having Ken buy things on the web
7. Online banking
8. Emailing friends and family
8 favorite places to eat and drink
Sorry we do most of our eating at home. Maybe a fast food place sometimes for with this horrible back problem I can't sit long enough to wait on food.
8 things I look forward to
1. Joining my family and friends in heaven
2. The seasonal changes
3. Being able to use my camera more often especially in the spring
4. Better health
5. Maybe one day feel up to traveling places
6. Taking walks again
7. Going places to join family and friends for get to gathers
8. Going fishing again
8 things I love about winter
1. When it is over
2. Sitting in front of a warm fire
3. Eating a hot meal when I am cold
4. Staying inside on a rainy day
5. Knowing my family is safe in their homes in bad weather
6. Reading a good book
7. Playing with our two dogs
8. Eating snacks LOL
8 things on my wish list
1. Grand - children
2.Wishing I could play the piano
3. Wanting to take better photos
4. Having plenty of money
5. My family and myself having better health
6. Ken's eyes to get well or at least a lot better
7. Seeing my family more often
8. Drawing a blank about now
8 things I am passionate about (not always in this order)1. My love of God
2. My family
3. People getting well who are sick
4. Getting home from the hospital when I have to go there
5. Taking better pictures
6. People treating other people and animals as they should
7. My famiy's love of God
8. Hearing from family and friends
8 things I have learned from the past
1. That I am unable to fix everything
2. That there are going to be good days and bad days
3. Letting go of the past
4. That I have done some lousy cooking
5. Made some lousy photos
6. That I could have been a better mother
7. That I could have been a better daughter
8. Not visiting my parents more while they were living
8 things I want/need(not necessarily need but want.)
1. A better camera
2. A whole passle of different lens
3 .The know how to use the camera.
4. Learn how to use the lenses
5. Places of interest to go to use them.
6. Better health.
7. More $$ to go places.
8. More years to learn how to do these things
8 people I want to tag
I would like to tag everyone who reads my blog but this does take time and I wouldn't do that to you.
Why did you do this to me Stephen? LOL
Anyway if anyone wants to do this just go right ahead. I promise it's not that easy unless you lead a more exciting life and have more interesting answers than I did.
If you decide to do it please let me know so I can go look at your answers.